This tasty recipe is quick and simple to make, so it’s perfect even for those with a busy lifestyle.
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 or 2 eggs, poached
- Rocket salad
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, and add in the chopped sweet potatoes.
- Fill a small saucepan with water (up to about half full) and bring to the boil
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the sweet potatoes and continue to cook until they soften.
- Add the egg(s) to the boiling water, and poach for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Prepare a bed of rocket on a plate and serve the sweet potato and egg. Add a sprinkle of pepper to your egg and voila!